This article will take you through a step by step process of how to create a consultation on the TeleVet - Remote Pet Care App.
Follow these steps that correspond with a video (listed below):
- Once the account has been set up, pets have been added and your veterinary clinic has been added, click on the 'Pets' home screen of the TeleVet Pet Owner App to get started
- Select 'New Consultation' underneath your pet's profile
- Fill in a quick 'Summary' of what's wrong, i.e. Ear Infection
- Add as much description as needed in the 'Details' section describing their condition
- Upload a picture or video by either taking a new one or selecting one from your device
- Select your preference for how you would like the clinic to contact you for the consultation (please note that it is up to the clinic to decide which option to have the consultation)
- The 'Consultation Fee' displayed is specific to the clinic selected as well as the credit/debit card that will be used to charge the consultation will be displayed
- If the clinic has given a promo code, this will need to be added before creating the consultation
- Once the consultation has been requested, as soon as your clinic reviews it, you will receive a notification
A couple of important notes:
- Your credit/debit card will NOT be charged but will show as pending until the clinic sets the consultation as 'resolved' from their end.
- Please make sure the correct card is added because it cannot be edited for a consult that has been requested.